The San Fernando Valley Restaurant Bus Tour
September 22 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$74.95
Join local valley historian Julie Ann Ream on a ride through the streets of the San Fernando Valley to visit (4) of the most historic restaurants. Get ready for some delicious and fun times as you make your way between eateries on a decked out limo bus!
● The 5 hour bus tour departs promptly at noon from the new home of the Valley Relics Museum, which displays some amazing pieces of the historic San Fernando Valley. We look forward to seeing you on the tour!
● Visit (4) Restaurants in the San Fernando Valley with a private behind the scenes guided tour at each location.
● You will receive menu tastings at each restaurant (Excluding Drinks)
● Transportation on a luxurious charter bus.
● To commemorate your experience, a special limited-edition gift.
- Cavaretta's Italian Deli (Since 1959)
- The Horseless Carriage (Since 1966)
- Los Toros Mexican Restaurant (Since 1967)
- Daglas Drive-In (Since 1979) & Cupid's Hot Dogs (Since 1946)