- This event has passed.
San Fernando Valley Restaurant Tour
April 26, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$74.95
Join local valley historian Julie Ann Ream on a ride through the streets of the San Fernando Valley to visit (4) of the most historic restaurants. Get ready for some delicious and fun times as you make your way between eateries on a decked out limo bus!
● The 5 hour bus tour departs promptly at noon from the new home of the Valley Relics Museum, which displays some amazing pieces of the historic San Fernando Valley. We look forward to seeing you on the tour!
## Tour Includes:
● Visit (4) Restaurants in the San Fernando Valley with a private behind the scenes guided tour at each location.
● You will receive menu tastings at each restaurant (Excluding Drinks)
● Transportation on a luxurious charter bus.
● To commemorate your experience, a special limited-edition gift.
## Restaurants Include:
1. Cavaretta's Italian Deli (Since 1959)
2. 94th Aero Squadron (Since 1973)
3. Los Toros Mexican Restaurant (Since 1967)
4. Daglas Drive-In (Since 1979) & Cupid's Hot Dogs (Since 1946)
## Things to Know
- We recommend comfortable clothing since we will walk around each restaurant
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (No Alcohol)
- Get ready to take pictures and share with your friends and family and tag us #myvalleypass
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early. The tour departs promptly at 12:00pm.